Friday, April 29, 2016

New Release: Everlasting and Some Awesome Freebies


These colors are awesome!! I got this palette from Design Seeds!
If you are a designer..any type of designer and you need a 5-6 color palette...this is the place to go.
ok, ok...onto Everlasting. See what I mean? 
This line makes gorgeous layouts...





Time for some insipration!

All of these layouts were done by Dana of Made By Keuntje

These were done by myself..this is what I made the qp set from.

Top, left to right: Chris Allport, Kathy Brandt
Botton , left to right: Lisa Troch of The Cherry On Top, Vanessa Pauwels of Vanessa's Creations

And one more by Cristiana Poma..isn't the dark background fabulous in this layout?!! 
I love how she used it to her advantage!


Thank you ladies, for rocking this kit!!

Here is another from me and just below that is the quick page 
which can be found on my FB Business Page!


These Journaling Cards can be downloaded right here!

And if you buy the papers and elements..isn't this a great addition?!! 
You can get this on my FB Fan Page! It is a closed group..but 
I am on the computer quite a bit so it won't take long to 
gain entrance and download this freebie along with many others there!

I have one more freebie for you..you will have to head on over to The Cherry On Top to grab it..she has a TON of freebies she linked you up to on that post..so it is worth the trip over there!

Thank you for stopping in! Don't ever stop scrapping!
Jodi