Sunday, January 1, 2017

Steadfast: A new release and a few freebies!

stead·fast
/ˈstedˌfast/
adjective
resolutely or dutifully firm and unwavering.
"steadfast loyalty"
Synonyms: loyal, committed, devoted, dedicated, dependable reliable
steady, true, constant, staunch, solid, trustworthy
"a steadfast friend"
*firm, determined, resolute, relentless, implacable, single-minded
unchanging, unwavering, unhesitating, unfaltering, unswerving
unyielding, unflinching, uncompromising
  1. I hope the definition of this word will give you some wonderful ideas 
  2. about layouts you could make using this kit. I personally think of my 
  3. dogs, my kids, my husband and parents. I think of the home I love in, 
  4. the town I grew up in, my best friend and my sisters. 
  5. The word "steadfast" fits them all and my love for them.

HAPPY2017
This is your code for 40% off a $2.00 purchase in my shop!
Coupon expires on the 3rd of January.

  1. (all previews are linked)







here is some beautiful inspiration from my team.
Chris 


Dana



Myself




Kathy 



Maria 


Sandra

head on over to my Fan Page to grab this quick page made by Dana of Made By Keuntje
Image is linked to my fan page but before you go...grab my other freebie below!

I made some journaling cards for you as well!
Image is linked.

Check out my TSSA Membership Club and find out how to get all of my upcoming personal use items for the low price of $25.00 for the year! There is another freebie there that goes with this kit! 
Thank you so much for stopping in and Happy New Year!