Wednesday, March 8, 2017

It's a Wonderful $1 Wednesday!

To try to help you get through your week, each Wednesday I select one of my not-so-new collections to feature with products at only $1.00 each!

This week is no exception.

Have you seen my Call Me Maybe Collection? It's full of beautiful red hues with dark contrasts. The element pack and two quick page packs are on sale today only for just $1.00 each! 




The rest of the collection is also available... the paper packs are only $1.25 each, and the alpha pack is only $1.00! 





You can view the entire collection HERE.

And one last little bit of news...

Did you know that I offer a One Year Membership?

Have you heard what a great deal the membership is? All of my new scrapping products for a year... for one low price! Come check it out HERE and grab a FREEBIE just for looking!! 

What have you got to lose?

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!