Wednesday, March 15, 2017

It's Your Favorite Day of the Week... $1 Wednesday!

Nope. I'm NOT going to quote the camel in the commercial. I'd MUCH rather tell you about the great products that are on sale TODAY ONLY!


Have you seen my A Comfort to Me Collection? It's loaded with rich jewel tones and nostalgic elements. Both the element pack and quick page pack are on sale today only for just $1.00 each! 



The rest of the collection is also available... four different paper packs are only $1.25 each! 





And my Daily Planner sticker sheets are also available:




You can view the entire collection HERE.


While you're here, don't forget that my newest release
CIRCLE ME
is still at the new release price of $1.50
through March 23rd!




Circle Me includes four (4) single-page, 12x12 templates in PSD, TIFF, PNG, and PAGE formats.


Have you seen my Facebook Fan Page?
This is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening
in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around!

And last but not least... 
Be sure to check out my 1 Year Membership!
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal, AND get a cool freebie!