Friday, April 21, 2017

New Release: Looking Back + a Freebie!

Happy Friday, everyone!

I have a brand new kit available, and I hope you all love it just as much as I do! It's called LOOKING BACK, and it's ON SALE for 30% off right now through April 27th!

Here's a look at what's available:







And of course my wonderful Creative Team has been 
playing with it. Here's that they've come up with:












I've created this corner cluster Freebie to coordinate with LOOKING BACK - you can grab it on my Facebook Fan Page by clicking HERE, or just click the image below. Enjoy!


Speaking of my Facebook Fan Page... 
This is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!

And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

Have a great weekend!