Friday, April 7, 2017

New Templates: Organized Memories

I just LOVE templates! Do you use templates for your layouts? They make scrapping SO much easier! Plus, they can be customized! Flip them, turn them, delete or add layers... it's all up to you. You can use the same template over and over, with no two layouts looking the same! 

My newest template pack is Organized Memories.
It's on sale for the "new release price" of only $1.50 through April 21st!!



Organized Memories includes four 12x12, single-page templates in all your favorite formats!

Here's a look at what my Creative Team came up with using Organized Memories:












Aren't those just gorgeous?!? I can't wait to see what YOU create with my new templates!

Speaking of which... did you know that my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page is a great place to show off your work? Show me your creations so I can "oooh" and "aaah" over them! The Fan Page is also a great place to check out for freebies and contests!

And one more thing - be sure to check out my 1-Year Membership. This is an AMAZING deal!
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!