Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bring Your BFF to Today's $1 Wednesday Sale!

Of course, since it's all online, neither you 
nor your BFF have to actually go anywhere. 
That's the beauty of digital!! 


So of course, today's $1 Wednesday Sale features my BFF collection
All collection packs are only $1.00 each!! 
But hurry... this sale only lasts ONE DAY!! 
Tomorrow the prices will be back to normal!



Here's a look at the whole collection.









And you can find them all in one place by clicking HERE.

My creative team provided some fabulous BFF-themed layouts to inspire you!






Don't forget... our You're My Lil' Boy collab collection is still on sale through tomorrow! You don't want to miss out on the introductory prices!








 ...And there's even MORE to the collection! You can find the entire You're My Lil' Boy collection HERE.


So have you visited my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page lately? It's a great place to show off your layouts! I love seeing your creations so I can "oooh" and "aaah" over them! The Fan Page is also a great place to check out for freebies and contests!

And one more thing - be sure to check out my 1-Year Membership. This is an AMAZING deal!
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!