Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hooray for $1 Wednesday!

Good morning, my lovely scrappers! I hope everyone is having a good week!

I (obviously) love digital scrapbooking for several reasons. But one of them is that digital supplies are so much more economical than paper scrapping supplies. Paper supplies are expensive, and you can only use them once. Digital supplies cost much less, and you can use them over and over again.  That being said, I understand that each person's budget is different. So I try to make sure I have something available for everyone. I don't want anyone to miss out on participating in this awesome (and important) hobby! And that's why I offer $1 Wednesdays!

This week, I'm featuring my JUST WATCH ME collection. Here's a look at everything that's available for ONLY $1.00 each!







You can see the whole JUST WATCH ME COLLECTION HERE.

But hurry.... this deal is for today ONLY and it expires at the end of the day TODAY!

My Creative Team wanted you to see just how versatile this collection is! Check out the inspiration they've created for you:





* * * * * * * *

So did you know about my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page? It's a great place to find freebies, contests, and all the news from my little corner of the world. It's also a great place to show off your work! I love to see your creations and how you use my kits! I'd love to see you there!


And last but not least...

Don't forget that I offer a One Year Membership!

Have you heard what a great deal the membership is? ALL of my new scrapping products for a year... for one low price! Come check it out HERE and grab a FREEBIE just for looking!! 

What have you got to lose?

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!