Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 2017 A Love For Layout Templates Blog and FB Train


It's that time! The ALFLT Blog/FB Train is departing!

I do hope you like my offering. Here is a layout I made with it:
This is my son and my youngest grandson, he loves pressing his forehead to his father's.
I used a kit by Blagovesta called Mr. Awesome. What a great kit!


Here is my layout template, with .page files too!


Please feel free to share any layout you make with this template on my Fan Page

Before you move on to the next stop, Neverland Scraps, I want to offer you a coupon to my shop, 30% off any purchase of $3.00 or more using this code:  THIRTY30OFF
Expires on July 8th

Check out the A Love For Layout Templates Group, a place where you can find all the latest templates by your favorite designers as soon as they come out! You can also post your layouts there made with templates...we love to inspire each other!

And off you go!! Enjoy the ride!

>>>Throwing Some Scraps Around<<<