Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sneak Peek & Chance to Win... Plus a NEW CU Pack!

Happy Wednesday, my lovelies! I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peek of my new templates.... 


Want a chance to WIN them??? Well here's all you need to do:

1.  Head over to my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page on Facebook.

2.  Leave a comment on the Sneak Peek post on that page.

3.  Wait patiently (optional).

I'll draw a random winner Friday morning! Good luck!!

Speaking of which... Have you joined my Facebook Fan PageThis is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!



I also have a brand new pack of patterns available in my Etsy Shop - CU Friendly / No Credit Required! PATTERNS 2 is currently on sale for only $1.75 for a limited time!



And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!


See you all Friday! Enjoy the rest of your week!