Friday, July 7, 2017

You're My Lil' Boy - New HUGE Collab Collection with Made By Keuntje

I really do enjoy working with Dana (Made By Keuntje)... and it's easy to see why when you take a look at the wonderful collections that have resulted from these collaborations!

We have a brand new one for you today called YOU'RE MY LIL' BOY. Even though it has a little boy theme, there's something in this collection for everyone. Beautiful, soft blues, greens, and browns will look great with any subject. And it's introductory priced at 30% off for a limited time!!

Here's a look at the whole collection:













Our Creative Teams have had so much fun working with You're My Lil' Boy! Check out what they put together to inspire you!


By Jodi
By Chris, Cristiana, & Magalie
By Dana & Elizabeth 
By Ruth
By Lisa

Aren't those just gorgeous?!? I would love to see what YOU create with this collection!


I have a special freebie for you on my Fan Page! Head over there to download this customizable Birth Announcement!

You can also grab this handy freebie by heading over to Made By Keuntje's Fan Page and Newsletter! You can sign up for her newsletter on her fan page.

Speaking of which... did you know that my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page is a great place to show off your work? Show me your creations so I can "oooh" and "aaah" over them! The Fan Page is also a great place to check out for freebies and contests!

And one more thing - be sure to check out my 1-Year Membership. This is an AMAZING deal!
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!