Friday, August 4, 2017

NEW: Girlilicious Collection

Are you a girly girl? Do you have a girly girl? Need to scrap those fun pictures from your most recent "girls' night out"? Or your daughter's princess party? I have just the thing for you!

Introducing....




And it's 30% off through August 10th!!

Check out the awesome layouts my Creative Team put together to inspire you:

 Layout by Andrea (template: Shazaam by Throwing Some Scraps Around)

 Layout by Angelique

Layout by Chris 

Layout by Cristiana (template by MissMel) 

Layout by Dana (template by scrapstory) 

 Layout by Dorian (template: Lots & Lots #1 by Heartstrings Scrap Art)

Layout by Jodi (template by scrapstory) 

Layout by Kathy 

Layout by Lisa 

Layout by Ruth

And a FREEBIE!

Find this cluster pinned to the top of my Fan Page!
http://bit.ly/1ShUcwq

I hope you all enjoy GIRLILICIOUS as much as I enjoyed creating it!  Have a great weekend, everyone!