Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sneak Peek & Chance to Win My Newest Collab Set with Made By Keuntje

Happy Saturday, my lovelies! I know, I know... you don't usually see posts from me on Saturdays! But I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peek of my new collab collection with Made By Keuntje...



Total Eclipse is a specialized kit and template combo to help you document the upcoming event!

Want a chance to WIN it??? Well here's all you need to do:


1.  Head over to my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page on Facebook.

2.  Leave a comment on the Sneak Peek post on that page.

3.  Wait patiently (optional).

I'll draw a random winner MONDAY morning - August 14th! Good luck!!



Speaking of which... Have you joined my Facebook Fan PageThis is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!

And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!


See you all Monday for a close-up look at our SPECIAL new release! Enjoy your weekend!